7/31/2007

Cultivate my heart Oh God!


Cultivate my heart Oh God
Turn me not unto my own ways of self-indulgence
for spiritual prosperity.
Keep me as your child crying out as
a beggar for your mercy and grace.

Make my heart unto your own in vocation
to carry out your will.
May the eyes of my new heart be always
fixed on your face Lord Jesus.
Transform my vision to see through Your
eyes of Love for Your Children:
Who are starving, even though they may appear full;
who are in poverty, even though they may have riches;
and are dead, even though they act fully alive.

I ask Mother Mary to help me consecrate my self
to the Sacred Heart of Jesus to be His vessel;
to help feed the hungry, and help care for the poor,
and bring the dead back to the true Life in Him.

Amen
Francis Ambrose of Divine Mercy T