12/24/2008

A Word from Mother


The Father has shown me the fullness of His Kingdom and it is greater then what you will ever experience or know on earth. The Father desires His children to breath the prayer of complete abandonment to His will, so Love and Mercy be in your lives while on earth. I have poured forth the Fathers Divine Mercy upon all mankind. Don't let go of your devotion to me or the Divine Mercy, they are one in the same to our Father. Know the time on earth draws to a close fast and I want my Mercy to increase in your hearts.
Know that a scriptural rosary unto me your Mother excites the Fathers heart as He creates a new mind of Christ Jesus in you.
Never separate Divine Mercy from my Son's work of complete passion for your soul. Know that His Love is running to find you by the all powerful Holy Spirit my spouse.

Mary your MotherT