4/23/2007

Agreement with the Holy Spirit



Eternal Father, I come to You in the Most Holy name;

You’re Son, our Savior “Jesus”.

In agreement with the promptings of

the Holy Spirit,

I ask for continued self-emptying of my life for Your purposes on earth as it is in heaven.

May Your Son, Jesus have complete authority over my thoughts, desires, and will.

Continue Your work of Divine Mercy and Grace in my life;

through baptism into Your Son’s

death, burial, and resurrection.

Keep me in obedience to His command of receiving Life found in the body and blood of Jesus through the Holy Eucharist.

May I also have the privilege to

share in His suffering.

Give to me a heart united with the Holy Spirit for Your Church.

Use me to be the servant of Your "Loving Kindness". May You receive all the glory for the "Life", "You", are now giving me.

AMEN.